Get prepared for the gift giving season this year by creating a wrapping paper station in your home. Use Command™ Quartz Double Hooks to hang up wooden dowels to hold wrapping paper. Additional hooks can also be used to hold other supplies that you may need. Command™ Quartz Terrace Hooks work great for hanging up gift bags, scissors, and tape
– Command™ Quartz Double Hooks – this project uses two hooks
– Command™ Quartz Terrace Hooks – this project uses 7 hooks
– Dowels – this project uses three wooden dowels
– Gift wrapping supplies – this project uses wrapping paper, gift bags, scissors and
If more than one hook is used to hold an item, make sure that the weight is evenly distributed between the hooks. Hooks need to be level when holding rods. When more than one hook is used to hold an item, the total weight capacity remains the same as one hook.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Gather your gift wrapping supplies and determine where you want to create your gift wrap station. Clean the wall surface with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
4. To adhere the first hook, remove the red liner from one of the adhesive strips and press the strip to the back of a Command™ Quartz Terrace Hook. Then, remove the black liner from the adhesive strip and press the hook to the wall, using the marks you created in step 2 as a guide. Press firmly for 10 seconds.
5. Slide the hook up off of the base and press firmly along the entire base for 30 seconds before sliding the hook back onto the base.
Repeat steps 4-5 to adhere a second terrace hook across from the first terrace hook you adhered to the wall.
7. After waiting one hour, run three dowels through three rolls of wrapping paper and place the dowels on the hooks you adhered in steps 4-7.
NOTE: Remove the rolls of wrapping paper from the dowel before use.
8. Repeat steps 4-5 to adhere three additional terrace hooks underneath the wrapping paper. After waiting one hour, hang additional gift wrap supplies such as gift bags, scissors and tape from the hooks.