Hang up festive wreaths and holiday lights out on your porch without the use of tools or nails - use Command™ Outdoor Products for a damage-free solution! All Command™ Outdoor Products hold strongly and remove cleanly making it easy to decorate outdoor spaces for every holiday.
– Command™ Outdoor Large Window Hook – this project uses two hooks
– Command™ Outdoor Light Clips – this project uses 15 light clips
– Additional holiday decor – this project uses a red lantern, decorative mitten,
a decorative wooden box, cedar boughs and pine cones
– Icicle lights – this project uses two strands of lights
– Isopropyl Alcohol
– Holiday wreath
– Cedar boughs
– Burlap and ribbon
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Plan the layout of your outdoor holiday porch display, and place the items around the porch based on where you plan to use them. Then, clean all surfaces with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
3. Remove the blue liner from the adhesive strip and apply the strip to the light clip. Remove the black “wall side” liner from the adhesive strip, and place the light clip on the desired location on the picket, pressing firmly along the entire light clip for 30 seconds. Repeat to adhere the remaining light clips for the length of your icicle lights to the pickets. This project used 10 light clips along the main fence.
NOTE: Use one light clip for every 2 feet of lights.
4. After waiting one hour, insert the icicle lights in the light clips.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 to hang additional icicle lights from the bottom of the fence rail.
6. Gather the cedar boughs and divide them into two piles. Gather the piles toward the bottom of the boughs and wrap burlap around the boughs. Secure the burlap and boughs by tying the ribbon around the burlap.
8. Remove the black “wall side” liner from the adhesive strip and place the strip to the desired location on the window. Then, remove the blue-side liner and place the hook on the strip, leaving the tab accessible for future removal. Press firmly along the entire hook for 30 seconds Then, after waiting one hour, place the bough on the window hook by looping the ribbon over the hook.