– Paper garlands
– Paper lanterns
– Tissue poms
– Paper and foil fans
– Decorative silver bags
– Table cloth, snacks, drinks
– Optional: Cake pop sticks, Scotch® Expressions Tape
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
2. First wipe the dust from the wall. Then remove the blue liner and press the adhesive strip to the back of the anchor. Next remove the black liner and press anchor firmly to the wall for 30 seconds. Now you are ready to hang your banner.
3. Now find a good place for your ceiling decorations. Use different lengths of string for a more interesting effect.
4. Wipe dust away from ceiling where the Command™ Party Ceiling Hooks will be placed. Remove red liner from strip and place on back of ceiling hook, pressing firmly. Remove black liner and press hook firmly to celing for 30 seconds. Repeat for all your ceiling hooks. Tuck tab into slot and wait 1 hour before use. Repeat for remaining hooks.
6. An easy way to fill up some wall space is to use Command™ Party Balloon Bunchers and lots of balloons. Wipe dust from wall, then removed the blue liner from the adhesive strip and press onto buncher. Inflate balloons and tie a knot at the end. Slide the knot into the clip opening. Remove the black liner and press buncher onto the wall firmly onto the wall for 30 seconds. Repeat to achieve desired look.
Additional lightweight paper decorations like fans or cut outs can be hung up on Command™ Party Light Clips. Simply remove the red liner from the adhesive and press onto clip. Then remove the black liner and place clip on wall or other desired location - we placed them on the furniture - and hold firmly for 30 seconds.
8. What's a party without food? Mini cupcakes always are a hit. We made our own toppers with cake pop sticks and washi tape! Cut washi tape into bow ties, place cake pop in middle and place a 2nd bow tie on the back. Very elegant!