Command™ Brand Team
1-2-3 Let's Dig! Kids loves trucks - here's a fun construction party theme that's easy to create. Using Command™ Party Products turn your celebration into a construction zone where the party décor goes up easily, stays up and then when the fun's over, comes down easily.
– Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips
– Command™ Party Balloon Bunchers
– Command™ Party Banner Anchors
– Command™ Party Ceiling Hooks
– Construction vehicles
– Safety cones
– Construction cone cutouts
– Flat paper road
– Construction vehicle cutouts
– Birthday banner
– String & scissors
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Use Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips to hang a line of construction cones on the wall. First wipe the dust from the wall where the clips will be hung. Then remove the blue liner from the adhesive strip. And press onto clip. Next remove the black liner and then press clip firmly onto the wall and hold for 30 seconds.
2. Hang balloons on the wall using Command™ Party Balloon Bunchers. First wipe dust from wall, then removed the blue liner from the adhesive strip and press onto buncher. Inflate balloons and tie a knot at the end. Slide the knot into the clip opening. Remove the black liner and press buncher onto the wall firmly onto the wall for 30 seconds. Repeat to achieve desired look.
3. Use Command™ Party Banner Anchors to hang a Happy Birthday banner. First wipe the dust from the wall. Then remove the blue liner and press the adhesive strip to the back of the anchor. Next remove the black liner and press anchor firmly to the wall for 30 seconds. Now you are ready to hang your banner.
4. Use Command™ Party Ceiling Hooks and string to hang construction vehicle cutouts from ceiling. Wipe dust away from ceiling where hooks will be placed. Remove red liner from strip and place on back of ceiling hook, pressing firmly. Remove black liner and press hook firmly to celing for 30 seconds. Repeat for all your ceiling hooks. Tuck tab into slot and wait 1 hour before use. Repeat for remaining hooks.
5. Line the back side of the counter or table with safety cones and use construction vehicles as decorations.
6. Remove frosting from one corner of the cake and cut out that section. Break up the cake to look like dirt or sand that is being dug out. Place a digging construction vehicle so it looks like it is digging into the cake. Ensure that toys are cleaned and not touching food.