Keep your frequently used essential bathroom items in a convenient location that's off the counter and floor; the back of a door is a perfect space for this project.
– Command™ Corner Caddy
– Command™ Multi-Hook
– Command™ Shower Caddy
– Command™ Large Towel Hook – depending how many towels you would like
to hang this project uses two
– Command™ Medium Picture Hanging Strips
– One Picture Frame
– Spray paint of any color – this project uses black
– Bath essentials like soaps, lotions, brushes, etc.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Spray paint one large picture frame black and set aside to dry.
2. Determine which area in the bathroom you would like to create the station.
NOTE: This project uses the back of the bathroom door and an adjacent wall.
3. Clean the wall surface with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
4. To hang the Command™ Large Towel Hooks, remove the red liner and press the adhesive firmly to the mounting base of the hook. Then, remove the black liner and press the hook firmly to the surface for ten seconds.
For maximum holding strength, slide the hook off of its base and press firmly against the base on the all for 30 seconds. Slide the hook back on to the mounting base and wait one hour before hanging any items.
6. To attach the Command™ Shower Caddy, first attach the four mounting bases by sliding them onto the back of the caddy from the bottom until they snap into place. Then, remove the red liners from the adhesive strips and press one strip to each mounting base firmly. Remove the black liners and position and press the caddy against the surface for five seconds.
For maximum holding strength, slide the caddy up to remove it from the base, and press firmly against the top, middle and bottom of each base for 30 seconds. If you are mounting outside of the shower or tub area, wait one hour and slide the caddy back onto the bases until it snaps into place.
8. Hang small bags, brushes and other bathroom products from the hooks, and fill the caddy with bathroom products.
9. Next, identify how many sets and the size of Command™ Picture Hanging Stripsyou will need to hang the frame on the wall by referencing the product packaging. Once the frame is dry, remove one green liner from the Picture Hanging Strips, position them to the back of the frame and press firmly for 30 seconds.
10. Then, remove the green liner from the other side of the strips, press the frame onto the wall and hold it firmly for 30 seconds. Remove the frame from the wall by slowly pulling the frame from the bottom and pulling straight towards you. Wait one hour to re-mount the frame, and make sure to press the fasteners together until they click.
Once the frame is re-mounted, attach the second Command™ Brand multi-hook on the wall in the middle of the frame following the steps above.
11. Lastly, add a Command™ Corner Caddyto your shower to complete the perfect small space bathroom storage solution! To do so, follow steps 7-8 above and remember to use the shower at least once and wait 24 hours before re-attaching the caddy to the surface.
12. Fill up your caddies, hang your towels and other bath essentials and enjoy your perfectly organized bathroom!